Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not working for the weekend

Saturday and today have been spent preparing to head back to Kansas, although yesterday was my family here's first realy foray into the delicious world of Thai food. I'm glad I could introduce them to the tantalizing, palate-satisfying menu, and was lucky to find a good Thai place very close to where they live, which makes things that much better. I didn't do much else except eat and hang out yesterday.

Today I've done a lot of the same, although I have to buckle down and unpack/repack all my stuff and confirm all my flights for tomorrow. I'm not too worried about it, but it's the part of traveling I enjoy the least. It's just a hassel. Oh well, everybody gotta do it, no?

I've spent too long on these blog posts, but I wanted to get everything written down before I forgot so much. I'm sure my impressions would have been different if I had written them as they happened, and I'm trying to get into better practice of doing that, but so far, not so good.

My general observations will have to wait until after lunch, because now this chica is HUNGRY and ready to take a break from the computer. Too much computer = total burnout for me.

No comments: